DMR HISTORY AND CONCEPT



As a commercial fishermen and boat operator in Alaska for the last 53 years in some of the most competitive fisheries I recognize the advantage of more efficient equipment.
I devised the Deflector Marine Rudder System for the tough conditions and remoteness of the Bering Sea. 
Simple, Durable, and responsive is what is demanded.
My Colleagues  & I work to engineer to provide these to fellow Mariners. 
                                                                                                                                                   Lowell W. Stambaugh/DMR                                                                www.dmr.one




Comments

  1. Mr . Stambaugh designed and built a Deflector rudder for my 2000 Mainship 390 .It changed the performance of my 390 completely . Following seas , tracking and turning radius .I've spoken to many boaters about this type of rudder stating , this is what Mainship should have done to make this boat perform properly . I 've upgraded to a Fathom 40 expedition trawler after owning my main ship for 18 years . The wife and I wanted more living space sense retiring , but having regrets having to sell my Mainship that was made a perfect cruising boat because of this rudder. I hope Mr. Stambaugh will have time to undertake another project , building another Defector rudder for my Fathom trawler . ( J.Johnson out of Chicago cruising the Great Lakes )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment